(Applies to: Epicenter Server)
Problem: You need to run Epicenter Server under a different account.
Solution: You can move Epicenter to another login account as follows:
- [THIS STEP IS IMPORTANT] Go to the Settings for each Task in Epicenter and set the Schedule to Send Manually.
- Close and uninstall Epicenter Server.
- Copy the Epicenter Server data directory from the old user's data directory to the new user's data directory:
Windows 10/8/7/Server 2008R2/2012R2/2016:
C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Connected Software\Epicenter Server
- Install Epicenter for the new user. Use the same registration name and license code.
- Now you can start Epicenter on the new account. You should see the list of tasks from your old user account.
- Reset the schedule for each task as desired.