(Applies to: Epicenter Server)
Problem: You've distributed some undesired fields to users, such as home phone or home address.
Solution: The easiest solution is to delete all Epicenter contacts from all mailboxes, set the Reserved Properties as desired, and then send a new update. The instructions below describe how to do this.
You can delete all existing Epicenter contacts as follows:
1. Go to the Recipients tab for the task settings.
2. Select everyone in the Recipients box
3. Use Ctrl-X to cut everyone.
4. Open Notepad, paste the recipients to save them, and save the file.
5. Go back to Epicenter and click OK.
6. Go to Tools | Cleanup Mailboxes.
7. Select the folder you were distributing to and click Clean.
This should remove all Epicenter contacts from all folders.
8. Add a test recipients into the Recipients box in the Task settings.
9. Under Tools | Reserved Properties, select the fields you want to avoid.
10. Use Send Now to send a new update to the test recipient
11. Review the fields the recipient received and make sure you are getting the result you want.
12. Once you are happy, copy the recipients in Notepad back into the Recipients box in the Task settings.