Activate Your Software
This page will allow you to manually activate your product when you don't have an Internet connection or when you have problems with your firewall.
- Install the software on your computer, if you haven't already done so.
- Go to your Windows menu (formerly the Start menu) and click in the "Start Search" box.)
- Depending which product you purchased, enter one of the following two commands exactly as shown. Make sure you include the quotes and the word REGISTER at the end:
Address Magic Personal:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Connected Software\Address Magic Personal\Magic" REGISTER
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Connected Software\ePreserver\ePreserver" REGISTER
From the Help menu in Epicenter Server, select Change License Code...
- The Enter Key window should open. Write
down the Hardware Fingerprint that appears on your screen.
- Leave the Enter Key window open and fill out the form below.
- Click Submit below.