Address Magic Personal
Easily convert your email, contacts and calendar.
It's incredibly easy to convert your email, folders, contacts and calendar - just four simple steps, as you can see in these pictures.
Address Magic Personal takes the guesswork out of the conversion by automatically finding your files and automatically matching fields.
There are two versions of the product. The PLUS version converts address books, email and calendars. The standard version costs less but only converts address books.
As featured in:
Secure purchase. 30-day
Money Back guarantee.
Try the free demo
Call us toll free at 866.363.2700
(internationally at 978.363.2700)
- Converts over 30 address book formats, 20 email formats, and 4 calendar formats.
- Automatically customizes itself for your computer by finding your email applications and data files.
- Supports over 150 different address book fields, including names, postal addresses, email addresses, phone numbers, office information, comments, and many more.
- Automatic field mapping between different address books.
- Full distribution list support.
- Maintains email folder structure. (PLUS version)
- Converts HTML email, text email, attachments, and all headers. (PLUS version)
- Simple enough for beginners, powerful enough for experts.
Address Magic Personal requires Windows 7 / 8 / XP / Vista.
Address Magic Personal does not support all possible combinations of import/export. Supported operations are shown in the chart below. You can convert FROM any format that Address Magic can READ and you can convert TO any format that Address Magic can WRITE.
Converting Email, Appointments and Tasks requires the PLUS version.
|Product||Address Books||Appointments / Tasks|
|Address Magic Backup||Yes||Yes||-||-||-||-|
|AOL Desktop 10||Yes||-||Yes||-||-||-|
|AOL WebMail - www.aol.com||Yes||-||Yes||Yes||-||-|
|Exchange Server||Yes3||-||See Outlook 2002-2015|
|Global Address List||Yes3||-||See Outlook 2002-2015|
|Mac Entourage||-||Use LDIF||-||Yes||-||-|
|Mac Mail||-||Use vCard||-||Yes||-||-|
|Outlook MSG Files||-||-||Yes2||Yes2||-||-|
|PAB files (Outlook)||Yes3||Yes3||-||-||-||-|
|Palm Desktop 4.x||Yes||See article||-||-||-||-|
|Windows Address Book||Yes7||Yes7||See Outlook Express||-||-|
|Windows Contacts||Yes6||Yes6||See Windows Mail||-||-|
|Windows Live Mail||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes10||-||-|
Note #1: For message conversion, Notes 5 or later is required and Notes 6.5.4 or later is strongly recommended. Address book conversion is supported on Notes R4 and later.
Note #2: You must have Microsoft Outlook 2003 or later installed to perform this conversion.
Note #3: You must have Microsoft Outlook (any version) installed to perform this conversion. Outlook 2007/2010/2013 do not support the Personal Address Book (PAB).
Note #4: You must have the GroupWise client installed to perform this conversion.
Note #5: You must have Lotus Notes installed to perform this conversion.
Note #6: Windows Vista and Windows 7 only.
Note #7: This conversion works under Windows XP, but not under Windows Vista / 7 / 8.
Note #8: This conversion requires that the .Net Framework 4 be installed.
Note #10: The read/unread information is not converted to Windows Live Mail.
Home users may use Address Magic Personal for up to two people in the same household. Business users require one license for each mailbox to be converted. A mailbox is comprised of the email folders and address books for a single user. Licenses are not transferrable to other users, even if you uninstall the software.
Computer repair shops and technicians must purchase a separate license for each end-user. Quantity discounts are available.
- Do I need the original email application installed to export its address book?
- You must have the original email application installed to read or write address books for email from Exchange Server, Outlook, GroupWise, Lotus Notes, Outlook Express, and Windows Address Book. If you need to go from one computer to another that has an incompatible address book format, use Address Magic Backup (AMI) as the intermediate format.
- What's the difference between Address Magic Personal and Enterprise?
- See the Product Comparison.
- What is the difference between the standard and PLUS versions?
- You must have the PLUS version to convert email and calendars. See the Product Comparison.
- Is technical support available?
- Yes. There is a knowledgebase of common problems or you can submit a support request. Phone support is not offered for Address Magic Personal. Technical support is included for one year from your date of purchase.
The product worked exactly as advertised. THIS IS A WONDERFUL PRODUCT AND WORTH EVERY PENNY. THANKS FOR MAKING IT AVAILABLE.
-- Stephen Y
This is truly an excellent piece of software. Well done. Enormously valuable. Thanks again.
-- Senior Consultant, IBM
You and your company have set a new standard in my book for your exceptional customer service, and I can only hope that I will find more firms like Connected.
-- Mike Gilkerson
This product is truly magic! It was exactly what we were looking for.
-- United States Department of the Interior
"Best $30 I've ever spent"
-- Rob P.
Before now I have been very frustrated in trying to convert, but your software was seamless and quick. I would recommend it to anyone who needs to convert Outlook Address Books.
Bought Address Magic Personal Edition, worked great. 6.5 K item transfer [from Exchange Server 2000] was done in about 5 minutes and I was able to open the file from Outlook Express in Excel. THANKS
-- Bill O., Senior Director
Thank you for the excellent customer service. I bought your software and used it successfully. Nice!
-- Federal Aviation Administration
|Customer Service||Technical Support|