Transfer your AOL e-mail, address book and favorite places
ePreserver is the simplest way to to:
- Copy your AOL mail and contacts to Outlook or Gmail.
- Convert your AOL favorites to Internet Explorer.
- Export your AOL data from Windows to the Mac.
With ePreserver, we guarantee you can do all this and more with just Five Clicks!
That's all it takes to migrate your AOL e-mail, folders, address book and favorite places to Outlook, Gmail, or even the Mac!
ePreserver supports AOL 9.x, AOL Desktop and AOL webmail. See the Requirements tab below for details.
Secure purchase. 30-day
Money Back guarantee.
Try the free demo
Call us toll free at 866.363.2700
(internationally at 978.363.2700)
Click to watch the video.
Convert your AOL e-mail, folders, address book and favorite places using ePreserver is easy. Your original information in AOL will not be changed in any way. If you use AOL 8 or 9, ePreserver works even if you've already left AOL!
Customers often tell us, "I can't believe that it worked!" ePreserver has appeared in articles by PC Magazine, USA Today, The Chicago Tribune, The Washington Tribune, Google Answers, Mr. Modem, and Data Doctors.
- Automatically finds your AOL PFC file (Personal Filing Cabinet) and your new email application.
- Supports multiple screen names.
- Converts all address book fields, including distribution lists.
- Copies your information even if you are no longer a member of AOL.
- Maintains filing cabinet folder structure.
- Converts HTML email, text email, attachments, and all headers.
- Supports converting to Mac Mail. See how!
- Easy for beginners.
ePreserver requires Windows 7 / 8 / XP / Vista.
ePreserver does not run on the Mac and cannot convert data files from AOL on the Mac. However, you can convert your Windows AOL data to the Mac by running ePreserver under Windows and then copying the information to the Mac.
The applications and formats supported by ePreserver are shown below. You must still be a member of AOL or CompuServe to convert your email from "Email Saved on AOL or CompuServe."
|You can convert FROM these formats|
|Product||Address Book||Email Saved on My PC||Email Saved on AOL or CompuServe||Favorites|
|www.aol.com (in your browser)||n/a||n/a|
|AOL Desktop 10||-|
|AOL Communicator||Use Address Magic Personal PLUS||-|
|You can convert TO these formats|
|Mac Mail||See article|
|Microsoft Outlook 97-2000||Not supported|
|Microsoft Outlook 2002-2013
(32-bit only. 64-bit Outlook 2010/2013 is not supported.)
|Windows Address Book||n/a|
|Windows Contacts/Windows Mail (Vista/Win7 only)|
|Windows Windows Live Mail 2011 (Vista/Win7 only)||
*Note: Build 420+ supports converting your address book to Windows Live Mail. Message and folder conversion is also supported, but your read/unread state will not be copied.
Favorites are normally converted to Internet Explorer, unless you are converting to the Mac. You can convert favorites to Firefox or Opera by first converting to Internet Explorer, then telling Firefox or Opera to import favorites from Internet Explorer.
Home users require one ePreserver license for each billing account. An account may have multiple screen names and/or may be used on multiple computers. Business users require one license for each screen name to be converted. Licenses are not transferrable, even if the software is uninstalled. It does not matter who actually runs the software.
Computer repair shops and technicians must purchase a separate license for each end-user. Quantity discounts are available.
- How do I transfer my AOL information to a new computer?
- See our knowledgebase article on how to do this. However, ePreserver does not allow you to use your filing cabinet with AOL on the new computer.
- Can I use ePreserver if I read AOL email in my browser at www.aol.com?
- Yes. The only limitation is that distribution lists will not be converted from your address book.
- I am switching to Comcast/Roadrunner/Cox/Qwest? Will ePreserver work?
- Please see our knowledgebase article on this subject.
- Do I still need to be a member of AOL to run ePreserver?
- No. As long as you still have AOL installed, or you have a copy of your Organize directory, ePreserver will still work. If ePreserver asks you for your screen name, just click Cancel.
- Will my original AOL data be affected (in other words, does ePreserver move or copy the data)?
- ePreserver copies your AOL filing cabinet, so no change is made to any of your AOL data.
- Do I need to have AOL installed to use ePreserver?
- No, you do not need AOL installed. ePreserver can convert PFC files and can convert email kept on AOL even if you do not have AOL installed.
- Is technical support available if I have a question?
- Yes. There is a knowledgebase of common problems or you can submit a support request. Phone support is not offered for ePreserver. Technical support is included for one year from your date of purchase. Conversions for legal investigations are not eligible for technical support with this product - use ePreserver Forensic instead.
I had to email you and tell you how AWESOME and AMAZING
your product is!!! You save me a ton of time and effort!!
Your online support was so helpful and wonderful as well!!!
I love this product and will for sure share it
when others ask.
-- Amy (from Illinois)
Thank you! I already purchased ePreserver and it is AWESOME! I have tried other programs
and nothing worked as quickly and easily as ePreserver!!
-- Rickk (from Tennessee)
I just used your ePreserve program to
transfer almost 2,000 addresses and it took me less than 10
minutes to buy the program, install it, and do the transfer.
Very nicely done!
Just wanted to thank you for an excellent product. I was able to easily convert my wife's 23,000 business emails to Outlook 2003. This is a fantastic improvement over what we had before.
-- Richard (from California)
Everyone told me I couldn't transfer all my folders and addresses from AOL to Outlook. This was a snap! Thanks a million.
-- Linda (from Washington DC)
OH MY GOD IT WORKED!!!! Five years of research that I thought was safe on AO
was gone. Nothing worked, I tried everything I could think of or find online
for two weeks. I am one happy person.
-- Candace (from California)
Your software really provides a fantastic service. Anyone who feels they are locked into AOL, now there is a quick and easy solution to move to a new email client. This product worked perfectly, the moment I installed it, and I transfered over 10 years of AOL address's and email in folders for all my accounts.
-- Todd (from California)
Thank you for your very prompt response. And many more thanks for this software. It is the best money I've spent in a long time and I will definitely recommend it to my friends!
-- Dawn Newman
I purchased it and the product works GREAT !!! Very easy to use, and ran flawlessly.
-- Marc Shapiro
I have lots of experience downloading software that didn't quite measure-up to its promises--ePreserver has exceeding my expectations! Thanks!
-- Tom (from Texas)
Just to say you guys rock! fantastic over 600+ plus favourites in a matter of seconds.. this would have taken me hours! Amazing product I cant say how happy I am I was dreading this part of changing ISP and this did it with no blood sweat or tears. Thank you.
-- Carol K (from Great Britain)
It worked! It's wonderful! It's simple! It did exactly what I would have wanted it to do with the duplicates! It saved me hours! It's a God-send! Finally, I can get out of Compuserve!!! Many, many thanks to you and your whole crew there!
-- Camille (from Texas)
Thank you for the software. Just brilliant. In a matter of minutes all my email plus address books are transferred and readable.
-- Brian (from the United Kingdom)
The software worked perfectly - thank you! I have been looking for something like this for a long time - now I can finally cancel AOL.
-- Stephanie (from New Jersey)
ePreserver paid for itself in one night. It converted AOL folders and files that I needed in Outlook even though I continue to use AOL. It was amazingly simple and elegant such that even if you told me how to do it, it was worth the money to get the job done right and fast even if the solution is more manageable than I might guess. I converted thousands of e-mails and can now use Outlook etc. to archive and manage those important, to me, files.
-- Daniel (from California)
I just purchased your program and it is absolutely FANTASTIC! What a product! I had over 400 links to transfer from AOL to IE and that literally would gave taken me hours to do so if I did it manually. With your unbelievable, completely automated, amazing software, the process was accomplished in a few seconds with one click! WOW! All I can say is thanks for a truly outstanding utility.
-- Richard (from New Jersey)
|Customer Service||Technical Support|